Opportunities Available In Scottsdale
Our available positions in Scottsdale changes almost every day. Feel free to contact one of our representatives to discuss what additional opportunities we have to offer. Or click here to browse more available positions across the greater Phoenix area.
- Marketing Coordinator - A leading home-builder is searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join their diligent team in Scottsdale. This hardworking individual will be responsible for a variety of duties related to online and video marketing. This self-motivated employee will need experience with video animation, graphic design, and strong attention to detail. Compensation is $50k-$60k plus bonuses and... Read more »
- Office Administrative Assistant - A mortgage lender for professional real estate investors firm is seeking an Office Administrative Assistant to join their team. This individual will be responsible for general admin duties in addition to greeting and directing in-person visitors and contractors/vendors in a professional manner. Job duties include taking phone calls, managing calendars, data entry, and contents tracking.... Read more »
- Customer Service - A top-notch promotions company is looking for a Customer Service Representative to complete their team. This qualified candidate must skillfully communicate with a variety of clientele over the phone as well as via e-mail. As an essential member of the team, you will be collaborating and devising practical solutions with the production team to ensure... Read more »
- Trade Sales Representative - An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking assertive, top-notch Trade Sales Representatives for its Phoenix area territory. A minimum of 2 years of successful construction related sales with an ability to build quality, long lasting relationships with high end builders, architects, and designers in either the commercial or residential markets required. This is an exceptional opportunity... Read more »
- Sales Representative - An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking a dynamic Sales Representative. This individual will be responsible for a variety of duties related to increasing sales volume with customers. Job duties include maintaining a high closing percentage on sales, pursuing leads, and providing all necessary product information to customers. Successful candidates must possess effective... Read more »
- Event Marketing Coordinator - A top wealth management firm needs a driven Event Marketing Coordinator to focus on building clientele through trade shows and events. This role will be responsible for overseeing the logistics and execution of successful events and working closely with the Sales and Client Development teams. Additionally, this individual will work with outside vendors to negotiate... Read more »