Opportunities Available In Mesa
Our available positions in Mesa changes almost every day. Feel free to contact one of our representatives to discuss what additional opportunities we have to offer. Or click here to browse more available positions across the greater Phoenix area.
- Executive Assistant - A leading firm with outstanding credentials is looking for an Executive Assistant to help in their Phoenix area office. This driven individual will be utilizing heavy computer skills, completing travel arrangements, and providing excellent customer service while attending to the inquiries of clients. If you are a skillful communicator who enjoys detail-oriented tasks, this is... Read more »
- Front Office Admin - A leading consumer services company is seeking a skilled Front Office Admin for their Phoenix area location. This individual will be responsible for direct contact with customers over the phone, via email, and in person. Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, customer service, organization, punctuality, and the ability to work both independently and as... Read more »
- Customer Service - A top-notch promotions company is looking for a Customer Service Representative to complete their team. This qualified candidate must skillfully communicate with a variety of clientele over the phone as well as via e-mail. As an essential member of the team, you will be collaborating and devising practical solutions with the production team to ensure... Read more »
- Trade Sales Representative - An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking assertive, top-notch Trade Sales Representatives for its Phoenix area territory. A minimum of 2 years of successful construction related sales with an ability to build quality, long lasting relationships with high end builders, architects, and designers in either the commercial or residential markets required. This is an exceptional opportunity... Read more »
- Sales Representative - An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking a dynamic Sales Representative. This individual will be responsible for a variety of duties related to increasing sales volume with customers. Job duties include maintaining a high closing percentage on sales, pursuing leads, and providing all necessary product information to customers. Successful candidates must possess effective... Read more »
- Construction Coordinator - A prominent homebuilder is hiring a Construction Coordinator who can deliver prompt & efficient results. Duties of this coordinator include but are not limited to: establish and maintain communication with internal & external customers, assist multiple teams with construction paperwork & permit applications, and serve as administrator for community website content. Qualified individuals should possess... Read more »