Our available positions changes almost every day. Feel free to contact one of our representatives to discuss what additional opportunities we have to offer.
- Front Office Admin - A leading consumer services company is seeking a skilled Front Office Admin for their Phoenix area location. This individual will be responsible for direct contact with customers over the phone, via email, and in person. Qualified candidates must possess excellent communication skills, customer service, organization, punctuality, and the ability to work both independently and as... Read more »
- Administrative/ Office Assistant - A highly regarded company in the legal industry is seeking an Administrative Assistant/ Office Assistant for their hard working firm. This individual will be responsible for all general admin duties in relation to a law office setting. Job duties include answering phones, managing schedules, and data entry. Successful candidates must possess the ability to multi-task,... Read more »
- Project Coordinator - A leading international firm in the high-end building component industry is seeking a pro-active Project Coordinator to join their Operations department. In this role, you will be working closely with customers, sales consultants, and external vendors to help facilitate and oversee the entire project from point of contract to resolution. Candidates must possess excellent communication... Read more »
- Executive Assistant - A leading firm with outstanding credentials is looking for an Executive Assistant to help in their Phoenix area office. This driven individual will be utilizing heavy computer skills, completing travel arrangements, and providing excellent customer service while attending to the inquiries of clients. If you are a skillful communicator who enjoys detail-oriented tasks, this is... Read more »
- Event Specialist - A well-known international construction firm is seeking an outgoing, high-energy Event Specialist for the Metropolitan Phoenix area. As a representative of the company, you will be interacting closely with potential customers and clients at various events across the valley, providing product knowledge while responding to questions or going over the specific needs of the customer.... Read more »
- Escrow Officer - A rapidly-growing Title and Escrow firm is seeking an Escrow Officer for one of their Phoenix area locations. This individual will perform duties related to all facets of escrow processing while giving high-level service to clients and providing leadership to the escrow unit. Other duties include: ordering all documents needed to close each escrow in a timely... Read more »
- Commercial Title Examiner - A leading, commercial title insurance and escrow company needs a Commercial Title Examiner to join their motivated team. Duties include: creating proforma policies & endorsements, reviewing surveys & communicating with surveyors, reviewing recordings, and reviewing & sending out policies. Strong analytical and communication skills are a must, along with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.... Read more »