Our available positions changes almost every day. Feel free to contact one of our representatives to discuss what additional opportunities we have to offer.
- Junior Accountant - A high-growth commercial furnishings company is seeking a cheerful and professional Junior Accountant to join their rapidly expanding team. The Junior Accountant position assists with journal entries, sales reports, maintaining accounts payable and receivable, along with monthly payroll. You will also be handling other internal financial reports and vendor relations. Desired skills include the ability... Read more »
- Mortgage Processor - A leading Valley Financial Firm is looking to add a Mortgage Processor to their team. Responsibilities for this role will be straight-forward processing duties for New Loan and Refinancing applications. A typical day may include reviewing loan documents to ensure validity, assessing appraisal reports, ensuring all borrower, credit, and collateral documents submitted are accurate, compliant,... Read more »
- Inbound Phone Banker - A leading financial institution is searching for an Inbound Phone Banker with a passion for helping others, to fill an immediate opening. This reliable and personable candidate will be working with members to ensure financial needs are identified/met and concerns promptly eradicated. Strong communication, excellent computer skills, and a history of integrity are essential. Experience... Read more »
- Escrow Officer - A rapidly-growing Title and Escrow firm is seeking an Escrow Officer for one of their Phoenix area locations. This individual will perform duties related to all facets of escrow processing while giving high-level service to clients and providing leadership to the escrow unit. Other duties include: ordering all documents needed to close each escrow in a timely... Read more »
- Commercial Title Examiner - A leading, commercial title insurance and escrow company needs a Commercial Title Examiner to join their motivated team. Duties include: creating proforma policies & endorsements, reviewing surveys & communicating with surveyors, reviewing recordings, and reviewing & sending out policies. Strong analytical and communication skills are a must, along with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.... Read more »
- Solutions Analyst - A leading financial services firm needs a Solutions Analyst to join their motivated team. Duties include a variety of tasks relating to financial analysis including creating life insurance reviews, running insurance illustrations, & developing case studies. Strong communication skills are a must, along with organization and analytical skills. With competitive pay and exceptional benefits, this... Read more »