Our available positions changes almost every day. Feel free to contact one of our representatives to discuss what additional opportunities we have to offer.
- Sales Representative- An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking a dynamic Sales Representative. This individual will be responsible for a variety of duties related to increasing sales volume with customers. Job duties include maintaining a high closing percentage on sales, pursuing leads, and providing all necessary product information to customers. Successful candidates must possess effective... Read more »
- Trade Sales Representative- An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking assertive, top-notch Trade Sales Representatives for its Phoenix area territory. A minimum of 2 years of successful construction related sales with an ability to build quality, long lasting relationships with high end builders, architects, and designers in either the commercial or residential markets required. This is an exceptional opportunity... Read more »
- Estimator- A reputable construction firm is seeking an Estimator to join their outstanding team. This highly qualified individual will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing blueprints/specifications to prepare time, cost and materials estimates, calculating figures to provide quality proposals and evaluate cost effectiveness of projects, and collaborating/communicating with project managers. Candidates must possess extensive experience in estimating/purchasing, along... Read more »
- Commercial Project Manager- An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking a skilled Commercial Project Manager. This individual will be responsible for a variety of duties related to managing commercial projects from the point of sale through final project close-out. Job duties include representing the company across all project phases, occasionally contributing to project acquisition efforts, and... Read more »
- Vice President of Client Development- A rapidly-growing wealth management firm is looking for a dynamic Vice President of Client Development to join their efficient team. This driven individual will be responsible for booking new appointments, respond and record to inquiries, and manage seminar processes. Great attention to detail and public speaking communications skills are required. Salary: $65K-$75K depending on experience. Apply now!... Read more »