Candidate #102133 has more than 10 years professional experience assisting all levels of Executive/Senior Management. This exceptional candidate is fluent in Spanish, is very proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite, and has an extremely polished and professional demeanor. She is also organized, detail oriented, and thrives in a challenging and changing environment. Some of her responsibilities have included:
- Managing Calendars
- Arranging domestic and international travel
- Processing expense reports
- Maintaining and updating project documentation
- Preparing reports and presentations for projects and board meetings
Candidate #112181 is a dedicated and detailed-oriented accounting executive, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a problem solving, can-do attitude. He is a Certified Public Accountant with extensive experience as a Controller for high profile companies. Some of his key accomplishments:
- Oversaw budget process which included extensive financial modeling.
- Provided timely and accurate reports and analysis of financial statements to budget, which included the identification of financial trends in order to assist the Executive Team in accomplishing their goals.
- Reduced annual administrative costs by 40%.
- Increased rate of notes receivable collections, eliminating the need for a $2 million line of credit.
- Led conversion of accounting software; trained personnel in its use.
- Designed and implemented performance based reward systems reducing employee turnover while increasing service and retail productivity by 200%.
Candidate # 112266 is a fully qualified Administrative Assistant with 7 plus years of experience. She is a self-motivated and self sufficient individual with an established reputation for reliability, hard work, professionalism, commitment, flexibility, and productivity in fast pace environments. She has a wide range of experience, which include:
- Travel arrangements
- Calendar maintenance
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, purchase orders, and reconciling bank accounts
- Office meeting coordination
- Incoming call management
- UPS, USPS, and Fed Ex shipments
- Office supply orders and inventory
Candidate # 112332 – This Degreed very sharp Marketing Professional has 8+ years of experience in managing successful Internet Marketing campaigns. He is an excellent communicator with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills. In addition to being known for completing tasks effectively on time, he is very organized and can effectively multi-task. Some of his other skill sets include:
- Project Management
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization Management
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing Management
- PPC – Pay Per Click Management
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Google Analytics / Google Webmaster Tools
- Digital Reputation Management
Human Resource Manager
Candidate # 112157 is an exceptional Human Resource Manager with extensive experience in payroll. She has solid Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and eCMS experience. She is easy to work with and is very eager to learn new things. Her duties have included:
- Processing all new hire paperwork and maintaining personnel files
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Payroll for 175+ employees
- Supporting President and Controller as needed
- Maintaining job files
- Managing Worker’s Compensation claims