Our available positions changes almost every day. Feel free to contact one of our representatives to discuss what additional opportunities we have to offer.
- Facilities Maintenance Technician - A prominent master plan community is looking for an experienced Facilities Maintenance Technician to join their team. This individual will be assisting with upkeep and repairs throughout the grounds. This hardworking individual should have experience in maintenance for the following: landscape, irrigation, pool, plumbing, electrical, and general construction. The ability to communicate effectively, work with a fantastic... Read more »
- Windows & Doors Installer - An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking a skilled Windows & Doors Installer. This individual will be responsible for a variety of duties related to the installations, repairs, and adjustments to windows, doors, and hardware accessories. Job duties include installing new products, troubleshooting problems out in the fields, and keeping a clean work... Read more »
- Warehouse Material Handler - An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking a skilled Warehouse Material Handler. This individual will be responsible for a variety of duties related to unloading/loading our manufacturing unit delivery trucks from our warehouse. Job duties include loading/unloading large products, following safety guidelines, and having secondary duties as a delivery driver. Successful candidates must... Read more »
- Estimator - A reputable construction firm is seeking an Estimator to join their outstanding team. This highly qualified individual will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing blueprints/specifications to prepare time, cost and materials estimates, calculating figures to provide quality proposals and evaluate cost effectiveness of projects, and collaborating/communicating with project managers. Candidates must possess extensive experience in estimating/purchasing, along... Read more »
- Commercial Project Manager - An international leader in the construction supply industry is seeking a skilled Commercial Project Manager. This individual will be responsible for a variety of duties related to managing commercial projects from the point of sale through final project close-out. Job duties include representing the company across all project phases, occasionally contributing to project acquisition efforts, and... Read more »