Our available positions changes almost every day. Feel free to contact one of our representatives to discuss what additional opportunities we have to offer.
- HR Business Partner- A leading company in the banking industry is seeking a dynamic HR Business Partner for their Phoenix area office. This individual will be responsible for partnering with and coaching leaders within the organization to enhance/maximize performance within their teams. Experience with strategic/workforce/succession planning, investigations, and employee relations issues is required. Salary: $75K-$90K depending on experience plus exceptional... Read more »
- Project Coordinator- A prominent industrial firm is seeking a Project Coordinator for their Phoenix area territory. This individual will be responsible for working closely with clients, sales consultants, and external vendors to help facilitate and oversee the entire project from point of contract to resolution. Job duties include prioritizing to meet deadlines and preparing project schedules/reports. Successful candidates must... Read more »
- Customer Service- A top-notch home-building company is looking for a Customer Service Representative to complete their team. This qualified candidate must skillfully communicate with a variety of clientele over the phone as well as via e-mail. As an essential member of the team, you will be collaborating and devising practical solutions with the production team to ensure projects and... Read more »
- Client Services / Account Manager- An innovative financial-products company with excellent credentials is seeking a dynamic Client Services Specialist. This individual will be responsible for performing a variety of duties related to reviewing business applications for annuity products. Job duties include providing service support to company agents, inputting new business information into company database, and tracking applications/transfers. Successful candidates must possess... Read more »
- Executive Assistant- A leading health and wellness company with outstanding credentials is looking for an Executive Assistant to help in their Phoenix area office. This driven individual will be utilizing heavy computer skills, completing travel arrangements, and providing excellent customer service while attending to the inquiries of clients. If you are a skillful communicator who enjoys detail-oriented tasks, this... Read more »
- Accounting Specialist- A local rapidly-expanding financial firm is seeking a skilled Accounting Specialist for their Phoenix area office. This individual will be responsible for performing a variety of duties related to accounting, office management, and assisting the partners of the firm. Job qualifications include being detail-oriented, motivated, and having accounting experience. They offer a superb working environment, starting compensation from $40K-$45K... Read more »
- Front Desk / Admin Assistant- A highly regarding company in the construction industry is seeking a Front Desk Coordinator/Admin Assistant for their hard working office. This individual will be responsible for all general admin duties in relation to a construction office setting. Job duties include answering phones, managing schedules, and data entry. Successful candidates must possess the ability to multi-task, solve problems... Read more »